Thursday, December 16, 2010
Create a full page ad. All original. Borrow ideas from past or present pages or just use your eye and creativity.
Grading on creativity, layout, spelling, sharpness of photo's, how photo's are cropped, and overall quality.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
1. Banquet flyer
2. Magnifying glass
4. japan dish
5. sound booth productions flyer
3/4 and 5/6 students need to include
Combine all assignments into on pdf like we did before. name it lastname. firstname group 2
Put into the period folder
Friday, November 19, 2010
"I just commented on the very cool sign for the Dog Pound Gear and learned that your class made it. That is so great. Just keep those additions coming. I am excited to see all the upgrades around campus! Tell your students to feel free to come up with ideas! Thank you so much for all you are doing to create a positive and spirited school culture!"
Barbara SamilsonPrincipal, Point Loma High School
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Due by the end of this period.
You should have turned in you group 1 pdf of work. I will accept late submission but with point reductions. Reduced by 2 points per school day. Highest possible points for Friday submission was 30 points. Highest today would be 28 assuming all work is complete and done with care.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Group the following lessons Name it as your last name and p3 or p4 and group 1
ex. booth.p3.group1 or booth.p4.group1
1. college readiness
2. lopez and sons
3. 85 gala
4. wrinkles original and altered pics
5. Liquify original and altered pics
Up to 5 points each.
Lesson on grouping pdf's.
Attach and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, November 1, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
85th Anniversary Gala - Dinner, Dance and Auction
Everyone is invited to this unique event that occurs just once every five years!
Schedule of events this evening will include:
"Wonderland San Diego"
AUCTION ITEMS AND RAFFLE HIGHLIGHTS:
· Participate in a Raffle for . . . A CRUISE FOR TWO . . . MAYBE YOU!
· San Diego Bay Cruise for 8 -10 people aboard a 127 ft. megayacht, including appetizers, wine, and dinner!
Announcing "GalaDash 2010", Saturday, Nov. 13
Muddy your paws and Join the Hungry Dog Distance Runners!
GalaDash 2010, PLHS . . . 85 Years and Running!
5K Run/Walk will start and end at PLHS, free and open to all ages, strollers/joggers are welcome.
Limited Edition Commemorative T-Shirt available to first 50 participants who give a donation of $10 or more to the PLHS Men's/Women's
Please, the Gala committee could use your help with donations . .
Please contact Maria Virissimo-Gibson, Class of '87, at 619-938-7897 or email@example.com if you would like to donate merchandise, services and/or money or become an event sponsor! The event focus is to gather the community together to celebrate this momentous occasion, but given the school budget crisis, the hope is to also have a successful auction from which money raised will benefit students over the next five years!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Practice on wrinkles again. Be careful where you click when pushing the alt key. You wantto click on good skin. Try clinking spots instead of dragging when replacing the wrinkles. Save the original and the fixed photo in your doc folder. Do not send in, yet!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
mark your work in the following way.
your period, last name,first name, project
example p2 booth,douglas,1/2pagead
always use p2 or p3 or whatever you period is. Do not use "period 3" but instead " p3" and leave a space after the number. That way it will drop in a period folder for me and the TA.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Finish your mag cover and save in your docs and and drop the pdf version in your period folder.
Then sign up for your college credit.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Start in Photoshop for fixing the pics. the rest of the project is easier to do in AI. Good luck.
Use your skill in removing backgrounds for the castle. Use similar fonts, colors and layout.
Here is the grading rubric
Friday, October 8, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
12h x 24 w
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
2. You need a gmail account. Go to gmail.com and create an account.
3. After you create an account, write me a letter explaining why you took this class and what you hope to learn. Grammer and spelling counts. Make it a page long, double spaced. Send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, September 6, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
1. Navigation A. Navigates through the computer desktop and programs.
2. Configuration B. Configures the desktop and understands the arrangement and relationship between the computer and programs.
3. Troubleshooting C. Identifies and fixes (if possible) any problems occurring with the computer system.
4. Overview of computer operation D. Describes the computer operation.
5. Overview of Peripherals E. Identifies peripherals (mouse, printer, scanner etc) and how they connect/interact with the computer system.
6. File Management and Integration F. Manages files and how they interact with each other.
1. Finding, deleting, moving and saving G. Finds, deletes, moves and saves files.
2. File format/size management H. Names files and manages the size for optimal efficiency.
3. Back-up I. Backs-up files.
4. Font Management J. Manages fonts for system efficiency.