Monday, May 1, 2017

One week to power out your projects

There will be no new projects this week.  A lot of you owe me a lot of projects and I am giving you this week to get it done.  No excuses.  5 days to get them done.  Grading period ends this week.   It's up to you.  


Side note. 

I hurt my back yesterday and almost didn't come in today.  It is hard for me to get up and help you so you may need to come to me at my desk.  I will do the best I can to help you.   Please watch your language and behavior.  The end of school in near and things are getting a bit too rowdy. 

row·dy
ˈroudē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    noisy and disorderly.

Any project that you turn in that you did not create will get a Zero and there will be no make ups.   It's stealing another persons work because you are too lazy.  In the work world you would be sued for stealing copy written material.  Time to grow up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Assignment

--------------------------